MobiliseSME, a new cross-border business mobility scheme has been approved and will work for the following two years under the European Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EASI).
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
MobiliseSME is the second pilot project that will be implemented and will test intra mobility of employees and workers within the European Union over two years (2020-2022).
The main objective is to support short-term cross-border secondments (from 1 to 6 months) for employees, managers, and/or (co-)owners, in particular from Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
Within these secondments, employees from SMEs will have the opportunity to develop skills and capacities with other peers, as well as for companies to enhance their business either by establishing new contacts abroad, by strengthening their already existing partnerships, or by developing new ideas or technologies.
Other more specific objectives are:
- Boost the internationalisation of EU SMEs, their products, and services by providing the tools, information, and tailored strategies that match their needs and peculiar features.
- Enhance the competitiveness of EU SMEs by providing them with a scheme that can open them to new markets and establish new partnerships within the rules of the European Single Market.
- Establish a common methodology at the EU level for a mobility scheme for SME staff.
- Raising awareness of the benefits and gains that can be obtained by SMEs under internationalisation process.
The consortium is led by the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (CAMARABELUX) and other 11 entities from all across the European Union.
The countries involved are Belgium, Spain, Ireland, Serbia, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Austria, Greece, France, and Montenegro.
Entities managing this programme in the European Union are:
- Fundación Equipo Humano (FEH, Spain)
- Dublin Chamber of Commerce (DCC, Ireland)
- Business Incubator Novi Sad Drustvo SA, (BINS, Serbia)
- Tera Tehnopolis Ltd. Incubator (TERA, Croatia)
- Italian-Slovak Chamber of Commerce (CCIS-TSOK, Slovakia)
- BSC, Poslovno Podporni Center, d.o.o., Kranj (BSC, Slovenia)
- The Forum of the Adriatic and Ionian Chambers of Commerce (FORUM, Italy)
- Austrian Chamber of Commerce (WKO, Austria)
- Association of Thessalian Enterprises and Industries (STHEV, Greece)
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Nouvelle-Aquitaine (CCI-NA, France)
- Chamber of Economy of Montenegro (CEM, Montenegro)
TAKE PART IN THE PROGRAMME
The project will work on an ongoing basis so that there are no deadlines to participate. SMEs may contact any of their Local Contact Points in their territories and ask for information about it.
However, SMEs from all around the EU may participate in the scheme by contacting any of the Partner Organisations (PO) listed above.
You can also contact us at email@example.com